- 100 g choc bits
- 40 g thickened cream
- 60 g Butter, chopped, at room temperature
- 70 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 50 g golden syrup
- 150 g SR flour
- 80 g dessicated coconut
- 40 g rolled oats
- dash vanilla extract
1. Add chocolate to the and blitz sp9/10secs, or until finely crushed. Scrape.
2. Melt together 60°C/2mins/sp1, until melted.
3. Set aside to firm up a little.
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Line/grease a large baking tray.
1. Blend butter and sugar sp4/20secs. Scrape.
2. Add remaining ingredients sp4/20 secs, using spatula to assist if necessary.
3. Roll tspn sized balls onto the prepared sheet and flatten slightly with a fork. You should get 18-20 pieces.
4. Bake 12-15 mins until golden and cooked.
5. Cool on a wire rack before joining the pairs together with the prepared ganache.
How to: Ganache
Dough and assembly.
Accessories you need
YUMMO...we all know and love the bought ones..
Now we can make our own
And they're just like the bought ones only better...!
“Thermify me” for more great recipes and tips on how to get the most out of your Thermomix.
Adapted from a recipe by foodtolove.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Donuts
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze