- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 120 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp linseed meal
- 3 tbsp water
- 190 grams self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp brewers yeast
- 140 grams oats
- 100 grams dark choc chips
- 50 grams Goji Berries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 180°C (fan forced) + line baking trays with paper
1. In a seperate bowl mix linseed meal with water
2. Beat sugar and butter 30 sec/Sp. 4
3. Scrape down sides add egg and vanilla 5 sec/Sp. 4
4. Add flour, cinnamon, salt, yeast and linseed mixture to butter and mix 5 sec/Sp. 4
5. Scrape down sides and mix again if neccessary
6. Add remaining ingredients (oats, choc chops & goji berries) 5 sec/Sp. 2
7. Spoon mixture on to trays and bake for 10 - 12 minutes
Lactation Cookies (Choc chip & goji)
This recipe is my thermomix adaptation of lactation cookie recipe found on bellybelly.com.au blog
This recipe is a huge hit in our house (even hubby loves them)
Key ingredients to help with milk production are Brewers yeast and Linseed meal - Cannot be substituted for any other ingedients
Flavours can be adjusted, I personally prefer dark choc and goji
Baking time is dependent on how soft/firm you like your cookies. I cook for 10 minutes for a softer cookie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.