- 6 --- lavender flowers, stalks removed, fresh or dried. Or 2 drops of 100% pure essential lavender oil
- 50 g brown rice
- 100 g plain flour
- 40 g raw sugar
- 100 g Butter, cut in cubes
Recipe is created for
- Put the rice (and lavender flowers if using) in the bowl and grind on speed 10 for 2 minutes
- Add all other ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
- set dial to closed lid position and mix 20 seconds interval speed "Dough mode" .
- Roll into balls and press flat on a baking tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes on 160C. The baking time is dependant on your oven and size of your biscuits, so just check and pull out when they have started to colour. Leave on the tray for 2 minutes before moving them to a cooling rack.
- Note, you can also use 100% pure essential lavender oil instead of the flowers themselves. So just grind the rice on it's own, and when adding all other ingredients, add in 2 drops of the essential oil. I use Le Reve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve