- 180 g plain flour
- 30 g Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 level tbsp baking powder, 1/2 tablespoon
- 2 eggs
- 180 grams full cream milk
- 170 g pitted date
- 80 g coconut oil
- 40 g raw sugar, optional, you can also sub for xylitol or coconut sugar
- 1. Preheat Oven at 180* fan corced.
2. Add all ingredients in bowl and mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds.
3. Pour into greased or lined with baking paper loaf tin and bake for 25-30 min.
Accessories you need
You can enjoy warm or drizzle some butterscotch sauce over it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Meghli مغلي
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Layelle's Too Easy Lebanese Rice Pudding
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup