- 100 g Mixed Nuts, Up to 150g - whatever you need to use up!
- 200 g Zucchini and/or carrot, Unpeeled. Add up to 250g
- 2 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 40 g oil, Any mild flavoured type
- 70 g SR flour, OR add an extra 2 teaspoons of b.p.
- 0.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, Be generous!
- 70 g sultanas, raisins, etc, Whatever&#039;s in the pantry
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
1h 5minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Roughly chop nuts - 2 sec, speed 7. You want them fairly coarse still. Set aside.
Chop vegetables, 5 sec, speed 6. You can chop more finely than this if you are attempting to hide them from fussy eaters!
Scrape down bowl.
Add eggs, sugar, oil. Mix 6 sec, speed 4.
Add flour, b.p., bicarb, cinnamon. Mix 10 sec, speed 4.
Add vanilla. Mix 2 sec, speed 4.
Add fruit and nuts. Mix 5 sec, speed 4.
Tip into prepared tin. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds, and bake for 55 minutes or until knife comes out fairly clean - you want it fairly moist still.
Cool in tin 20 minutes in loaf tin before cooling on a wire rack - or eating warm and delicious!
Freezes well - if it lasts!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Fluffy Vanilla Cupcakes (Gluten Free)
- 3 Ingredient Homemade Nutella