- 80 g Butter - cubed
- 200 g sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste, Essence or Extract also ok
- 370 g SR flour
- 1 egg
- 320 Mls Milk
- zest From One Lemon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees. Place patty cases into a muffin tin. This will make 12.
Place butter into bowl. Blitz on speed 5 for 2 minutes. Scrape down.
Add sugar and vanilla to bowl. Blitz on speed 5 until pale. Scrape down.
Add remaining ingredients. Blitz on speed 5 until just combined. Do not over mix the batter.
Pour into patty cases. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)