- 120 grams Butter, softened
- 150 grams raw sugar
- Rind 1 large lemon or 2 small
- 2 eggs
- 240 grams self-raising flour
- 240 grams coconut milk
- 40 grams dessicated coconut
- 115 grams raw sugar
- 65 grams lemon juice
- 200 grams raw sugar
- 1 1/5 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon shredded or dessicated coconut
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Grease and line loaf pan.
Cream butter, sugar and rind, 20 seconds/speed 2. Scrape down and repeat.
Add eggs and mix in 10 seconds/speed 3.
Add flour, coconut, and milk. 10 seconds/speed 2. Mix/fold in a little with the spatula. Repeat.
Spoon into loaf pan. Bake 45 to 50 minutes. Until skewer comes out clean.
Combine the sugar and lemon juice for 15 seconds/speed 4. Pour over the hot loaf while it is still in pan. Stand the cake in the pan until cooled.
Place sugar into the dry and clean Thermomix bowl & mill for speed 10/10 sec. Add the lemon juice & mix speed 5/5 sec.
Pour icing over the cake when it has cooled completely.
Top with some freshly toasted shredded or dessicated coconut.
Option 1: Syrup
Option 2: Icing
Alternatively to icing or syrup, dust with icing sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Blueberry & Almond Loaf
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake