- 150 gram raw sugar
- zest of lemon peeled with potato peeler
- 80 g unsalted butter, (have you tried making your own?)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 250 g plain flour, (or use whatever grain you wish, just remember to mill it first and set aside)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 120 g buttermilk, (leftover from making your own butter)
- 150 g blueberries, (fresh or frozen)
Recipe is created for
preheat oven to 180C
Place lemon peel and sugar in bowl and grind for 20 seconds on speed 10. Scrape down and ensure all the peel is zested. If it isn't, repeat the grinding and scrape down again.
Add the butter and cream for 30 seconds on speed 4
Add the egg and vanilla, mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
Add the flour, baking powder, salt and buttermilk and mix for 10-20 seconds on speed 6 or until combined.
When adding the blueberries, you could add them into the bowl and stir on reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" for 20 seconds, or if they're fresh, I would just fold through with my spatula.
Spoon into the muffin trays or silicone moulds and bake 15 minutes or until starting to go golden brown on top. Let cool for a minute before cooling on a rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve