- 1 recipe l emon butter, from EDC
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 180 g caster sugar
- 500 g cream
- 200 g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- icing sugar, to dust
- caster sugar, to line paper
- 100 g cake flour
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
1h 20minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced and line a 24 x 34cm Swiss Roll tin with baking
paper. Sprinkle baking paper with a little caster sugar and set aside.
2. Make Lemon Butter and set aside to cool completely.
3. Clean and dry mixing bowl and place sugar and lemon zest into mixing bowl. Mill for
10 secs/sp 10. Set aside.
4. Insert Butterfly into thoroughly clean and dry mixing bowl. Heat bowl for
1 min/50°C/sp 1.
5. Place egg whites and cream of tartar into mixing bowl and whip for
9 mins/37°C/sp 3 with MC off. Set aside in seperate bowl.
6. Without cleaning bowl, add egg yolks, milled sugar and lemon zest, juice of lemon
and whip for 6 mins/37°C/sp 3 with MC off. Remove Butterfly.
7. Add flour and with mix for 12 secs/ . Reinsert Butterfly.
8. Add egg whites and mix through for 5 secs/ /sp 3.
9. Spread into tin and bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned and springy to touch.
10. Remove from tin to cool slightly. Tip onto another piece of baking paper sprinkled
with caster sugar. Peel off base paper.
11. Roll up with long side towards you while cake is still warm so it will keep its shape.
12. Whip cream by placing into clean and dry mixing bowl and inserting Butterfly. Beat
for 20-40 secs/sp 4 until stiff peaks form.
13. Add half the lemon butter mixture and incorporate for 3 secs/sp 3. Spread onto
14. Daub the remaining lemon butter over cream, sprinkle with a few raspberries and
roll up placing directly onto serving plate, seam side down.
15. Garnish with more raspberries and dust with icing sugar to serve.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen