- 150 grams caster sugar
- Rind of 1 Lemon
- 125 grams softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 25 grams lemon juice
- 125 grams milk or butter milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 240 grams SR flour
- Icing Sugar to Dust
8Recipe is created for
Put rind and castor sugar in bowl and mill for 10 seconds speed 8. Add all other ingredients abd mix speed 4 for 8 seconds, scrape down sides of bowl, speed 4 for another 2 seconds. Divide mixture evenly between paper cases.
Bake 15 - 20 minutes or until skewer inserted into centre comes out clean.
Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Pre-heat oven to 180C. Line muffin pans with paper cases.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits