- 150 grams caster sugar
- Rind of 1 Lemon
- 125 grams softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 25 grams lemon juice
- 125 grams milk or butter milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 240 grams SR flour
- Icing Sugar to Dust
8Recipe is created for
Put rind and castor sugar in bowl and mill for 10 seconds speed 8. Add all other ingredients abd mix speed 4 for 8 seconds, scrape down sides of bowl, speed 4 for another 2 seconds. Divide mixture evenly between paper cases.
Bake 15 - 20 minutes or until skewer inserted into centre comes out clean.
Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Pre-heat oven to 180C. Line muffin pans with paper cases.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls