- 2 lemon, zest of two lemons
- 120 g Unsalted Butter - cubed
- 235 g castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250 g plain all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 g Milk
- 1 Juice, of one lemon
- 60 g Icing/confectioners sugar, Sifted if lumpy
- 1 lemon, juice of 1 lemon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Soak lemon zest in lemon juice while prepping
Preheat oven to 180C
Line a loaf tin
Place lemon juice and zest, butter, sugar and eggs and mix for 2 min / speed 4
Scrape sides down with spatula and mix for further 10 sec / speed 4
Add sifted flour, baking powder, salt, and milk and mix 10 sec / speed 3
Scrape sides down and do for further 5 sec / speed 3
Spoon into pan
Bake for 1 hour
While baking, mix together juice of 1 lemon and icing/confectioners sugar
Once loaf has cooled, spread/pour lemon icing over the loaf
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart