- 125 grams Butter, softened
- 230 grams sugar
- rind 1 large lemon
- 2 eggs
- 240 grams self-raising flour
- 240 grams Milk
- 115 grams sugar
- 65 grams lemon juice
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Grease and line loaf pan.
Cream butter, sugar and rind, 20 seconds/speed 2. Scrape down and repeat.
Add eggs and mix in 10 seconds/speed 3.
Add flour and milk. 10 seconds/speed 2. Mix/fold in a little with the spatula. Repeat.
Spoon into loaf pan. Bake 45 to 50 minutes. Until skewer comes out clean.
Combine sugar and lemon juice. 15 seconds/speed 3. Pour over hot loaf while still in pan. Stand in pan until cooled.
Converted from Super Food Ideas magazine November 2003
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Lemon, Chicken & Rosemary Risotto - Low FODMAP
- Zucchini Hummus - Low FODMAP
- Fresh Mozzarella, Spinach and Basil Lasagna (Low FODMAP)
- Beef Burgundy Low-FODMAP
- Berry and Rhubarb Crumble Low FODMAP
- Tuna Casserole Low-FODMAP
- Pumpkin Soup Low-FODMAP
- Low FODMAP Banana Bread