- Cake Ingredients
- 2 Large lemons
- 2 eggs
- 190 g grapeseed or other flavourless oil
- 270 g plain flour
- 350 g sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Icing Ingredients
- Zest and flesh 1 small lemon (pith and seeds removed)
- 1 x 400 g tin condensed milk
- Pulp 2 passionfruit or 1 tin passionfruit pulp
Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 175ºC and line the base of a buttered 23cm spring form cake tin.
Wash lemons carefully and remove pithy ends. Cut into eighths and removed white centre and as many pips as possible.
Place into TM bowl with eggs and oil and blend together for 30 seconds on speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and then mix a further 15 seconds on Interval setting.
Scrape into prepared tin and bake for 40 minutes until skewer comes out clean. Cool.
Place zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add condensed milk and lemon flesh and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Insert Butterfly and add passionfruit and cook for 8 minutes at 90ºC on Reverse + speed 2.
Pour over cake while still in tin and allow to set before serving.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Panipopo (Coconut buns)
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles