- Cake Ingredients
- 2 Large lemons
- 2 eggs
- 190 g grapeseed or other flavourless oil
- 270 g plain flour
- 350 g sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Icing Ingredients
- Zest and flesh 1 small lemon (pith and seeds removed)
- 1 x 400 g tin condensed milk
- Pulp 2 passionfruit or 1 tin passionfruit pulp
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 175ºC and line the base of a buttered 23cm spring form cake tin.
Wash lemons carefully and remove pithy ends. Cut into eighths and removed white centre and as many pips as possible.
Place into TM bowl with eggs and oil and blend together for 30 seconds on speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and then mix a further 15 seconds on Interval setting.
Scrape into prepared tin and bake for 40 minutes until skewer comes out clean. Cool.
Place zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add condensed milk and lemon flesh and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Insert Butterfly and add passionfruit and cook for 8 minutes at 90ºC on Reverse + speed 2.
Pour over cake while still in tin and allow to set before serving.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup