- Cake Ingredients
- 2 Large lemons
- 2 eggs
- 190 ggrapeseed or other flavourless oil
- 270 g plain flour
- 350 g sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Icing Ingredients
- Zest and flesh 1 small lemon (pith and seeds removed)
- 1 x 400 gtin condensed milk
- Pulp 2 passionfruit or 1 tin passionfruit pulp
Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 175ºC and line the base of a buttered 23cm spring form cake tin.
Wash lemons carefully and remove pithy ends. Cut into eighths and removed white centre and as many pips as possible.
Place into TM bowl with eggs and oil and blend together for 30 seconds on speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and then mix a further 15 seconds on Interval setting."Dough mode"
Scrape into prepared tin and bake for 40 minutes until skewer comes out clean. Cool.
Place zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add condensed milk and lemon flesh and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Insert Butterfly and add passionfruit and cook for 8 minutes at 90ºC on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed 2.
Pour over cake while still in tin and allow to set before serving.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles