- Cake Ingredients
- 2 Large lemons
- 2 eggs
- 190 g grapeseed or other flavourless oil
- 270 g plain flour
- 350 g sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Icing Ingredients
- Zest and flesh 1 small lemon (pith and seeds removed)
- 1 x 400 g tin condensed milk
- Pulp 2 passionfruit or 1 tin passionfruit pulp
Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 175ºC and line the base of a buttered 23cm spring form cake tin.
Wash lemons carefully and remove pithy ends. Cut into eighths and removed white centre and as many pips as possible.
Place into TM bowl with eggs and oil and blend together for 30 seconds on speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and then mix a further 15 seconds on Interval setting.
Scrape into prepared tin and bake for 40 minutes until skewer comes out clean. Cool.
Place zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add condensed milk and lemon flesh and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Insert Butterfly and add passionfruit and cook for 8 minutes at 90ºC on Reverse + speed 2.
Pour over cake while still in tin and allow to set before serving.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and easy Banana bread breakfast bites (nothing bad in these): egg, gluten and dairy free
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen