- Zest of 1 lemon
- 50 g raw sugar
- 150 g Ricotta (the one from the deli section of the supermarket, not the one in the tub!)
- 2 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- a 'pinch' of vanilla essence
- juice of half a lemon
- 250 g bakers flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- a few tablespoons of Milk poured into a dish to brush the buns with
8Recipe is created for
pulverise lemon zest and sugar for 20 sec on speed 10. Scrape down the mix with your spatula.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix for 5-10 sec on speed 6
With your speed dial on 'closed lid position', knead the dough () for 1.5 mins.
Use two tablespoons to put 12 dollops of the mix onto a baking tray lined with baking paper or your Thermomix Silicone Mat.
With a pastry brush, brush every bun with a bit of milk.
Cook for 15-20 mins on 180 degrees.
Accessories you need
these are best eaten while warm/fresh out of the oven and are a delicious option for morning tea!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- Lemon Curd
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Mango mousse
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Creme di Limoncello
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular