- Shortcrust Ingredients
- 270 g plain flour
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 130 g cold butter cubed
- 1 egg yolk
- 60 g sour cream
- 1 tsp almond, essence (optional)
- Lime Raspberry Filling Ingredients
- Zest and juice 3 Limes
- 200 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 130 g sour cream
- 20 g cornflour
- 200 g frozen or fresh raspberries
8Recipe is created for
flour, sugar and butter into TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
remaining ingredients and mix for a further 10 seconds on speed 5.
out onto floured ThermoMat and press into a disc.
out to fit a 18-20cm flan tin with removable base. Do not trim edges. Place in
freezer for up to 3 hours but at least 30 minutes.
oven to 180ºC and blind bake for 20 minutes. Remove beans. Trim edges neatly to
the rim of the flan tin. Reduce oven temperature to 160ºC.
zest and sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 10.
remaining ingredients except raspberries and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
filling into pastry shell. Sprinkle raspberries on top and bake for 40 minutes
or until custard is just wobbly in centre.
with icing sugar and cool completely before serving with ice cream or whipped
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon