- Shortcrust Ingredients
- 270 g plain flour
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 130 g cold butter cubed
- 1 egg yolk
- 60 g sour cream
- 1 tsp almond, essence (optional)
- Lime Raspberry Filling Ingredients
- Zest and juice 3 Limes
- 200 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 130 g sour cream
- 20 g cornflour
- 200 g frozen or fresh raspberries
8Recipe is created for
flour, sugar and butter into TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
remaining ingredients and mix for a further 10 seconds on speed 5.
out onto floured ThermoMat and press into a disc.
out to fit a 18-20cm flan tin with removable base. Do not trim edges. Place in
freezer for up to 3 hours but at least 30 minutes.
oven to 180ºC and blind bake for 20 minutes. Remove beans. Trim edges neatly to
the rim of the flan tin. Reduce oven temperature to 160ºC.
zest and sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 10.
remaining ingredients except raspberries and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
filling into pastry shell. Sprinkle raspberries on top and bake for 40 minutes
or until custard is just wobbly in centre.
with icing sugar and cool completely before serving with ice cream or whipped
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl