- 200 grams Milk
- 3 teaspoons instant yeast
- 30 grams raw castor sugar
- 380 grams bakers flour
- 40 grams cocoa powder
- 50 grams condensed milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 30 grams soft butter
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon Bread Improver (Optional)
- 80 grams soft butter
- 200 grams icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 20 grams cocoa powder
- desicated coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Milk, Instant Yeast and Castor Sugar to the bowl.
Set - 2 minutes / 37 temp / speed 2
Turn out onto dough mat and knock out the air bubbles.
Divide dough into 16 x 45 gram pieces.
Pre heat oven to 180 while buns are proving.
Transfer to a cooling rack until cool enough to decorate.
This recipe makes more icing than is needed for the buns. It can be stored in the fridge or even frozen until needed.
Place Butter, Icing Sugar and cocoa into the bowl and mix - 2 minutes / reverse / speed 2
After 20 seconds, add in the milk.
Use spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Continue mixing - 2 minutes / reverse / speed 2
Scrape out into a bowl and prepare toppings to be added.
Dip the top side of the bun into the buttercream icing and then into the desicated coconut for a solid covering.
Package individually and freeze for easy lunchbox fillers any time.
Sweet Chocolate Dough
Choc Buttercream Icing
Topping Your Buns
Accessories you need
Can be made into round bun shape and larger buns if desired, just shape as required. Suited to both TM5 and TM31 All ovens ingredients and environments can make this products timing differ so adjust to suit. If you make and bake then smile please leave a reveiw so others can cook with confidence too. Enjoy***************check out the other little lunchbox treats >> //www.recipecommunity.com.au/baking-sweet-recipes/little-lunchbox-sweet-iced-buns-tm5-tm31/270429
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Cardamom and Rye Artisan Bread Loaf TM5 & TM31
- Try Our Thermomix ANZAC Cookies
- Cookie Dough Press Almond Biscuits TM5 & TM31
- Our Tuckshop Pikelets Pancakes at Home TM5 and TM31
- Nanny's Malt & Sultana Biscuits
- Ruth's Thermomix Tin White Sandwich Bread Loaf TM5 TM31
- Little Lunchbox Sweet Iced Buns - Cream Buns TM5 TM31
- Easy Classic Macaroni and Cheese
- Our Daily Bread TM5 & TM31 White Bread Loaf
- Choc Rasberry Bubble Bars
- Dishwasher Gel
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Anna’s Creamy Overnight Oats
- Chicken Croquettes (like Mama makes)
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Beetroot dip
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough