- 260 grams Milk
- 60 grams water
- 3 teaspoon Yeast
- 70 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 40 grams Butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temp and beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 650 grams bakers flour
- 1 tablespoon bread improver
- 150 grams Butter, room temperature
- 160 grams brown sugar
- 5 tablespoon cinnamon
- 150 grams Butter, Room Temp
- 200 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1.Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line 1 or 2 trays with baking paper. Add milk and water to TM bowl and heat for 2 minutes speed 2 or until 37 degrees.
2. add yeast and sugar and mix for 5 seconds speed 5.
3. add all remaining ingredients and mix 10 seconds speed 7.
4. Set dial to closed lid and for 3 minutes.
5. remove dough and let rise until double in size approx. 30 minutes.
6. without washing bowl add all cinnamon paste ingredients and mix speed 6 for 15 seconds or until combined.
7. once dough has doubled in size roll out to fit Thermomat or similar spread with cinnamon paste covering completely.
8, roll from long edge into a scroll without rolling to tight. Cut into 1 inch slices and place cut edge up on tray. Do not let scrolls touch each other at this stage leaving about an inch or 2 in between. Let double in size around 30-40 minutes.
9. Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated 180 degree oven.
10.In a clean and dry TM bowl mill sugar for 10 seconds speed 9 add butter and vanilla and mix to combine about speed 6 or 7 15 seconds. Spread over warm scrolls. ENJOY!!!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST Basic vanilla cupcakes
- Grandma’s Brandy Fruit Cake
- Bircher Muslei
- “Puppy Tails” Chocolate balls
- Apple Banana and Nut Cookies
- Cranberry & White Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Kates Rice Bubble Slice
- Nut Free Paleo Banana Muffins
- Megan's Orange Cake
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Pistachio Biscotti by CP63
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Chocolate Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Whipped Cream
- Lou'skitchen Silverbeet & Cheese GOZLEME
- Kiwi Jelly Slice
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Peppermnt Slice
- Old fashioned favourite - Jam and coconut slice
- Creamy Mushroom Pies
- Creamy tomato mushroom spaghetti
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Egg and Bacon Pie
- Peach Galette
- Pepesan Ikan (grilled fish in banana leaves)
- Kangkung Pelecing (Spinach with Sambal)