- 20 g Butter
- 3 overripe bananas
- 50g raw sugar
- 200 g plain flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp apple sauce
- 80 g frozen raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 180deg and grease/line loaf tin
2. soften butter 1.5min/50deg/sp2
3. add bananas and mash 15sec/sp3
4. add all other ingredients and mix 5sec/sp4
5. scrape sides and repeat 5sec/sp4
6. add raspberries and combine 7sec//sp2
7. pour into lined loaf tin and bake in 180deg oven 50-60min until skewer comes out clean
Low Fat Banana and Raspberry Bread
Raspberries can be left out or substituted with other frozen berries like blueberries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites