- 160 grams Self Raising Flour, (or GF flour if preferred)
- 55 grams brown sugar
- 30 grams Dessicated or shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 60 grams Butter cut into cubes, (or Coconut Oil for Dairy Free)
- 500 grams granny smith apples
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons White or raw sugar
- Custard or Ice Cream to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Put Flour, Sugar, Coconut, Cinnamon and Butter into bowl.
Speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Set aside in medium bowl.
Without washing bowl, put apples cored and quartered (peeled if you really love your kids or partner)
Speed 5 for 5 seconds
Put apples into greased oven dish, and sprinkle with 2 tbsp of sugar and top with 3 tbsp water - this will give an extra bit of moisture.
Top with crumble mixture.
Put into moderate oven for 30 mins or until golden on top.
Serve with Custard or Icecream.
Ripe pears can be used in place of apples.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread