- 100 g almonds
- 100 g sugar
- 130 g plain flour
- 130 g unsalted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with paper and set aside.
Place almonds and sugar into mixing bowl and mill for 30 secs/sp 8.
Add remaining ingredients and with dial set to , mix on /10 secs.
Form small balls and place onto prepared tray. Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
Sandwich two biscuits together with Hazlenut Chocolate Spread from the EDC to make your own 'Kingstons'!
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl