- 100 g almonds
- 100 g sugar
- 130 g plain flour
- 130 g unsalted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with paper and set aside.
Place almonds and sugar into mixing bowl and mill for 30 secs/sp 8.
Add remaining ingredients and with dial set to , mix on /10 secs.
Form small balls and place onto prepared tray. Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
Sandwich two biscuits together with Hazlenut Chocolate Spread from the EDC to make your own 'Kingstons'!
Other users also liked...
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats