- 450 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Lemonade
- 1 cup Fresh Cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients into bowl and mix for 10seconds on speed 6.
2. Set dial to closed lid position and knead for 1 ½ minutes.
3. Place mixture onto lightly floured surface and press out until 2cm thick.
4.Cut into round shapes using a scone cutter, glass or MC .
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown @ 200 deg.
Accessories you need
Serve with home made jam and fresh cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Mango mousse
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad