- 100 grams Weetbix, (approx. 6)
- 250 grams Butter, chopped into pieces
- 200 grams raw sugar
- 50 grams dessicated coconut
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 350 grams icing sugar, (or raw sugar to be millled)
- 40 grams cocoa
- 125 grams Butter, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon Milk
Grease and line a lamington tin. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 160C.
Add weetbix to bowl and crush 10 seconds speed 4. Set aside.
Melt butter 1 minute 37C speed 4.
Add sugar, coconut, SR flour and weetbix. Mix 20 seconds speed 4. Scrape down sides. Mix for a further 10 seconds speed 4.
Press mixture into greased/lined tin. Bake 25 minutes at 160C.
Allow to cool and then ice. Decorate with sprinkles if desired.
(if you are making your own icing sugar from raw sugar - mill in 2 batches 10 seconds speed 9 before starting)
Mix all ingredients together using butterfly - 1 minute speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake