- 1 Mandarin- peel & flesh, Medium sized no pips. peel &amp;amp; flesh separate
- 100 grams walnuts, Raw or roasted unsalted
- 40 grams Coconut, Shredded
- 100 grams Coconut sugar
- 170 grams wholemeal flour
- 1 level tablespoon chia seeds
- 100 grams macadamia oil
- 1/2 level teaspoon bicarb soda (baking soda)
- 1/2 level teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven 180 degrees & Line one large baking tray or 2 medium trays with baking paper.
Place walnuts & coconut into bowl & roughly chop 3-5 sec/ sp 4.
Keep the pieces medium chunky
Place coconut sugar & mandarin peel into bowl & mill for 10 sec/ sp 9
Place mandarin segments (minus any pips) in bowl
Mix 10 sec/ sp 9
Scrape bowl sides
Add oil, bicarb, vanilla & flour
Mix 10-15 sec/ sp 6
Scrape down bowl sides
Add chia, nuts & coconut
Add milled sugar & peel
mix 5 sec/ / sp 3
Dough will be slightly oily
Roll dough into balls that are 1 & 1/2 Tbs amounts
Place onto the tray a few cm's apart.
Bake on 180 or until golden for around 10-15 mins
Allow to cool on tray
Makes roughly 18 cookies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars