- 140 g dark chocolate pieces
- 130 g Butter, cubed
- 160 g brown sugar
- 100 g Brazil Nuts
- 25 g good quality cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 45 g plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 250 g cream cheese
- 40 g raw sugar
- rind of 1 orange
Chop brazil nuts for 4-6 seconds / speed 6 and set aside
Chop chocolate for 6 seconds speed 6, scrape down
Add butter and brown sugar to the chocolate and melt 50C / 4 minutes / speed 2. Pour into a small bowl and set aside. Clean & dry TM bowl.
Sift flour, cocoa and baking powder in TM bowl for 4 seconds / speed 4
Add chocolate mixture and eggs and mix for 5 seconds or until just combined / speed 4
Gently fold nuts through brownie mixture manually with your spatula and then pour into prepared slice tin while you make the orange cream topping.
Add sugar and orange rind to clean TM bowl and grind for 10 seconds / speed 9 then scrape down
Add cream cheese and mix for 20 seconds / speed 4, then pour orange cream topping onto chocolate brownie mixture and swirl through with your spatula making a marbled pattern
Bake 180c for 35-40 minutes, allow to cool in tin
Orange Cream Topping
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Easy Coconut Tea Cake
- Chewy Rice Bubble and Sultana Cookies
- Easy Peasy Spreadable Butter
- Nat's Saucy Pork Belly
- Orange & Apple Cous Cous
- Orange Salt & Pepper Rub
- Orange & Poppyseed Glazed Varoma Chicken
- My Husband's Bachelor 'Baked' Beans
- "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Varoma Teriyaki Style Fish & Udon Noodles with steamed veggies
- Mocha custard
- Purple Carrot & Date Muffins
- Cherry Ripe Soft Serve
- Lemony Lemon Brownies