- 180g Mars Bars, 3 x 60g bars - broken up into quarters
- 90g Butter, cubed
- 90g rice bubbles
- 150g Chocolate melts
- 20g coconut oil
Optional - decorate with chopped up Mars Bar.
To clean Thermomix bowl:
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
Mars Bar Slice
Unfortunately I have no idea where I found this recipe! Jotted it down on a scrappy piece of paper about a year ago!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Maple Butter
- Tim Tam Cake
- Baileys and Chocolate Pannacotta - ThermoFun
- Bacon Jam - ThermoFun
- Zucchini Cake - ThermoFun
- Mars Bar Brownie - ThermoFun
- Coconut Chicken Curry - ThermoFun
- Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip - ThermoFun
- Roasted Pumpkin with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Basil with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Baby Spinach with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Cadburys Top Deck Chocolate Slice - ThermoFun
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Instant Apple Slice