- 80 g sugar
- 250 g Butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 220 g plain flour
- 80 g cornflour
- zest and juice 1 lemon (see General Tip)
- 120 g sugar
- 60 g Butter, softened
Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Grease a baking tray and set aside.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill for 15 - 20 sec | speed 9.
Add butter and vanilla and beat for 40 sec | speed 4.
Add flour and cornflour and knead for 20 - 30 sec | closed lid | Interval or until mixture is just combined.
Roll into small balls and place on prepared tray. Press down with back of fork and bake for approx. 25 minutes or until pale golden. Set aside to cool until required.
Place zest and sugar into clean, dry mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec | speed 8.
Add butter and mix for 30 sec | speed 4.
Add lemon juice and mix for 10 sec | speed 4.
Sandwich biscuits together with filling.
This is a tweaked version of 'Martha's Melting Moments' recipe on page 143 of 'Devil of a Cookbook'. General Tip: Try using orange instead of lemon. This recipe was contributed by Martha Galea, age 12, customer TAS.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites