- 80 g sugar
- 250 g Butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 220 g plain flour
- 80 g cornflour
- zest and juice 1 lemon (see General Tip)
- 120 g sugar
- 60 g Butter, softened
Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Grease a baking tray and set aside.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill for 15 - 20 sec | speed 9.
Add butter and vanilla and beat for 40 sec | speed 4.
Add flour and cornflour and knead for 20 - 30 sec | closed lid | Interval or until mixture is just combined.
Roll into small balls and place on prepared tray. Press down with back of fork and bake for approx. 25 minutes or until pale golden. Set aside to cool until required.
Place zest and sugar into clean, dry mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec | speed 8.
Add butter and mix for 30 sec | speed 4.
Add lemon juice and mix for 10 sec | speed 4.
Sandwich biscuits together with filling.
This is a tweaked version of 'Martha's Melting Moments' recipe on page 143 of 'Devil of a Cookbook'. General Tip: Try using orange instead of lemon. This recipe was contributed by Martha Galea, age 12, customer TAS.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)