- 80 g sugar
- 250 g Butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 220 g plain flour
- 80 g cornflour
- zest and juice 1 lemon (see General Tip)
- 120 g sugar
- 60 g Butter, softened
Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Grease a baking tray and set aside.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill for 15 - 20 sec | speed 9.
Add butter and vanilla and beat for 40 sec | speed 4.
Add flour and cornflour and knead for 20 - 30 sec | closed lid | Interval or until mixture is just combined.
Roll into small balls and place on prepared tray. Press down with back of fork and bake for approx. 25 minutes or until pale golden. Set aside to cool until required.
Place zest and sugar into clean, dry mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec | speed 8.
Add butter and mix for 30 sec | speed 4.
Add lemon juice and mix for 10 sec | speed 4.
Sandwich biscuits together with filling.
This is a tweaked version of 'Martha's Melting Moments' recipe on page 143 of 'Devil of a Cookbook'. General Tip: Try using orange instead of lemon. This recipe was contributed by Martha Galea, age 12, customer TAS.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats