- 200 grams Tennis Biscuits, South African biscuit
- 397 grams condensed milk
- 3 cans Milk, use condensed milk can as measure
- 7 tablespoons cornflour, 75mls
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons Butter, 30mls
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, for sprinkling on top
Place a layer of tennis biscuits into bottom of rectangular or square baking dish. Place all other ingredients into bowl and cook on 100 degrees celcius for 10 minutes on speed 4. Pour egg custard over tennis biscuits and sprinkle with cinnamon. Place in fridge for one hour to set. Slice into squares and serve.
Tennis biscuits is a coconut butter biscuit available from South African supply stores. A similar type biscuit may be used.
Can be made in TM5 on auto function. Milktart in 10 mins, Wow !!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- That Thermo Chick’s Lunch Box Cookies
- My Mum’s Yo Yo’s
- Fat Free Carrot Cake
- Pupcakes for your dog
- Lemon Slice Protein Balls
- ANZAC cookies with almonds and chia
- Orange Drop Biccies
- Caramilk Slice
- Apple Rum Cake
- Lemon cake
- That Thermo Chick's Gluten Free, Vegan & Paleo Anzac Biscuits