- 80 grams Self Raising Flour
- 80 grams plain flour
- 125 grams rolled oats
- 40 grams brown sugar
- 50 grams Milo or coco powder
- 1 egg
- 150 grams Butter
- 70 grams walnuts
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence or extract
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven to 170 degree fan forced & grease/line a baking tray
2. Add walnuts to TM, MC on, chop on speed 4 for 5 seconds or until desired size. Set aside and rinse/dry TM.
3. Add butter, melt 80 degrees for 2:30-3 minutes spped 1.
4. Add all the ingredients including nuts and mix on speed 1 for 30-40 seconds.
5. Poor into prepared tin, press down and bake for approx 15 minutes.
Try adding choc chips for extra moisture.
Take out the nuts for a nut free version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites