- 70 g Milk, mix with a small squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 banana, broken into bite size using your hand
- 30 g rolled oats
- 120 g sugar
- 80 g unsalted butter
- 130 g plain flour
- 5 tablespoons Milo
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 60 g dark chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat the oven to 160 °C.
2. Mix the milk and lemon juice in a small bowl and set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Grind the oat for 10sec at speed 8.
4. Add the lemon-milk mixture, banana, sugar, butter, flour, Milo, baking powder, salt, bicarbonate soda, vanilla extract and eggs; mix for 10 sec Speed 5.
5. Add the chocolate chip and mix 8 sec, speed 4
6. Pour the batter into a lamington pan (26cmx16cm) lined with baking paper and bake for 28 minutes or until cooked through.
7. Cool the slice in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to completely cool.
Accessories you need
If you use a 24x13x 6.5cm loaf pan, bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (fan-forced) for 40-45 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll