- 80 g unsalted butter softened, chopped
- 110 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 45 g Desiccated Coconut
- 150 g self-raising flour
- 80 g buttermilk
- Icing Sugar to Dust
- raspberries, punnet
- 30 g coconut flakes, toasted (optional)
Place butter, sugar and bananas into bowl and beat 20 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add eggs and vanilla and mix 10sec/speed 4.
Add flour, coconut and buttermilk and 6 secs.
Spoon into prepared tins and press two raspberries into each tin.
Bake for 20 mins/golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 mins before turning out onto wire rack to cool.
Pack one in each lunchbox and store remainder in an airtight container for up to 3 days (if they last this long!)
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease 8 mini loaf pans (150ml).
These make a great afternoon snack after school or dress them up with some toasted coconut and serve warm as a delicious dessert.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Jaffa Slice
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Clone of Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Sheet Cake
- The Best Ever White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Chocolate mud cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Choc-chip Banana Bread