- 80 g unsalted butter softened, chopped
- 110 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 45 g Desiccated Coconut
- 150 g self-raising flour
- 80 g buttermilk
- Icing Sugar to Dust
- raspberries, punnet
- 30 g coconut flakes, toasted (optional)
Place butter, sugar and bananas into bowl and beat 20 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add eggs and vanilla and mix 10sec/speed 4.
Add flour, coconut and buttermilk and 6 secs.
Spoon into prepared tins and press two raspberries into each tin.
Bake for 20 mins/golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 mins before turning out onto wire rack to cool.
Pack one in each lunchbox and store remainder in an airtight container for up to 3 days (if they last this long!)
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease 8 mini loaf pans (150ml).
These make a great afternoon snack after school or dress them up with some toasted coconut and serve warm as a delicious dessert.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Corn Bread
- Ellie's Hidden Veggie Chocolate Muffins
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Mini monsters
- Rooibos and Cranberry loaf
- Pumpkin & Date Scones
- Savoury Muffins