- 80 g unsalted butter softened, chopped
- 110 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 45 g Desiccated Coconut
- 150 g self-raising flour
- 80 g buttermilk
- Icing Sugar to Dust
- raspberries, punnet
- 30 g coconut flakes, toasted (optional)
Place butter, sugar and bananas into bowl and beat 20 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add eggs and vanilla and mix 10sec/speed 4.
Add flour, coconut and buttermilk and 6 secs.
Spoon into prepared tins and press two raspberries into each tin.
Bake for 20 mins/golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 mins before turning out onto wire rack to cool.
Pack one in each lunchbox and store remainder in an airtight container for up to 3 days (if they last this long!)
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease 8 mini loaf pans (150ml).
These make a great afternoon snack after school or dress them up with some toasted coconut and serve warm as a delicious dessert.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Banana and Strawberry Muffins / Cupcakes / Loaf
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Bombolini (Filled Doughnuts)
- Anzac Muffins
- Corn Fritters Easy
- PINEAPPLE DOUGHNUTS
- Crusty Loaf
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Clone of Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Sheet Cake