- 180 g Butter
- 210 g Icing Sugar ( Raw Sugar turned into icing sugar), some to dust
- 45 g plain flour
- 65 g almond meal
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 5 egg whites
- 180 g Frozen Mixed Berries
- 30 g flaked almonds
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat Oven to hot 200C 6 cm tart pans
2. Add lemon rind 10sec speed 10 put aside
3. Add Raw sugar 15 sec speed 9 for the icing sugar transfer to bowl
4. Melt Butter 6 min 80 speed 3. Pour into bowl to cool
5. Add icing sugar and flour together 2 minutes speed 1 while mixing add almond meal, zest and butter. transfer from bowl.
6.Add egg whites 15 sec on speed 5
7. Then add dry ingredients speed 3 for 30 secs to combine.
8. Spoon mixture into tart pans. Spoon berries into each ( i used full berries and also blend some speed 8 2 sec and scatter with flaked almonds
9. Bake 10 minutes. Reduce oven to 180c and bake for a further 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Dust with icing sugar serve warm
Mixed Berry Tarts
Other fruit can be used peaches, pears, mango etc and it can be served with cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.