- 400 g Flour, Plain
- 10 g Yeast
- 150 g Milk
- 100 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 70 g Butter, softened, cut in pieces
- Pinch salt
- 250 g Flour, Plain
- 150 g Butter, softened, cut into pieces
- 120 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar or essence
- 250 g poppy seeds
- 130 g sugar
- 500 g Milk
- 80 g semolina
- 80 g Butter, softened, Cut into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon zest
- 80 g sultanas (optional), or a handful
1h 5minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all the ingredients "Closed lid" and mix for 1.5 min, "Dough mode" .
- Transfer dough onto baking paper and roll it flat using a rolling pin or floured hands. Place it into a tray or a cake mold using the baking paper as a base and let it rest in a warm place for about 30 min approximate.
- Add all the ingredients "Closed lid" and mix for 10 Sec, Speed 6.
- Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Add poppy seeds "Closed lid" and mill for 1 min, speed 9.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except sultanas (if using variation) and cook for 9 min, Temp 100 oC, Speed 3.
- Add Sultanas if using it and mix by hand with a spoon.
- Transfer to a bowl and let it cool.
- Transfer Poppy seed mixture on top of the base dough resting on the tray or mold followed by the crumb mixture as the last layer.
- Bake in the oven for 35 min, 180 oC.
Poppy seed Mixture
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life