- 500 grams Whole cooked beetroot
- 150 grams dates
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 85 grams self raising wholemeal flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius (160 degrees for fan forced).
2. Line a 20cm square baking pan with baking paper.
3. Make sure beetroot is fully cooked and slightly cool prior to combining all ingredients into the Thermomix.
4. Process for 30 seconds on speed 6 until all combined and fairly smooth.
5. Transfer to pan.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked. Cool. Cut into squares.
Suitable to freeze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes