- 120 grams Butter, chopped
- 100 grams Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 110 grams raw sugar
- 120 grams Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams Lindt Milk Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 tsp baking powder
Preheat oven to moderate temperature.
Prepare loaf tin .. rub lightly all over with butter, then dust with flour. Shake out excess flour. Line bottom with baking paper.
Add butter to bowl and melt 1.5 mins / 60c / speed 4
Add chocolate pieces to bowl, mix 2 mins / 60c / speed 4
Add remaining ingredients to bowl, 25 sec / Speed 5
Pour into prepared cake tin, bake on moderate 180 for approx 25 - 35 mins
It's great served with chocolate ganache, whipped cream or ice cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Chocolate Fruit and Nut Macaroon Slice
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Anzac Biccies
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw