- 80 g brown rice
- 2 tbsp Flaxseeds (Linseeds)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 70 g Dried Dates, pitted
- 30 g dried cranberries
- 145 g whole oats
- 95 g rice bubbles
- 25 g coconut, dessicated
- 15 g raw sugar
- 2 tbsp pepitas
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 75 g coconut oil
- 75 g Rice malt syrup
- 2 eggs
- 30 g mini white chocolate chips, OPTIONAL
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line the base and sides of a 3cm deep, 20 x 30cm rectangular pan with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang.
- Add brown rice, flaxseeds and chia seeds to bowl, grind for 30 seconds / speed 9. NOTE: Check to see that all rice has been finely ground, you may need to repeat this step. If this is not a fine powder your muesli bars will be gritty.
- Add dates and cranberries to bowl, chop 10 seconds / speed 7.
- Add all remaining ingredients, mix 30 seconds / speed 4 / REVERSE or until all combined.
- Pour mixture onto prepared tray and press firmly into tin using the back of a spoon.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool completely then cut into pieces. Store in an airtight container for upto 1 week.
This muesli slice is ideal for lunchboxes. It is very nutritious and largely allergen-free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake