- 60 g Butter
- 50 g brown sugar
- 80 g Honey (or agave or another sugar syrup)
- 5 g vanilla bean extract
- 230 g Oats or muesli
- 30 g rice bubbles
- 100 g Whatever (dried fruit, chocolate chips, nuts etc)
Line a 20 x 28 baking tray with baking paper
Add butter, honey, brown sugar and Vanilla bean extract to TM bowl combine 3 minutes/60 degrees/speed 2. Then heat for 3 minutes/Varoma/Speed 2
Add all the remaining ingredients and combine 1 Minute//Speed1
Press mixture into lined tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until hard.
Cut into desired sized bars and wrap in cling wrap
Accessories you need
You can also add a topping after you have pressed the mixture into the tray eg. yoghurt, chocolate chips, chocolate spread, sesame seeds etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Healthy Banana and Chocolate Bread