- 115 grams golden syrup, (1/3 cup)
- 125 grams softened butter
- 175 grams brown sugar, (1 cup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Mashed Banana, (2 cups)
- 160 grams Blueberries or raspberries, Frozen (1 cup)
- 25 grams Dessicated Cconut, (1/2 cup)
- 255 grams sifted plain flour, (1 3/4 cups)
- 1 tsp Sifted Baking Powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda (baking soda)
- 1 tsp cinnamon, Ground
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 170 Degrees Celcius
Cream butter, sugar and vanilla 2 min / speed 4
Scrape down and add Golden Syrup combine 30 sec / speed 4
Add eggs 1 at a time 10 sec / speed 6
Add banana, berries, coconut, flour, baking powder, bicar and cinnamon 20 sec speed 4
Prepare loaf tin (26cm x 11 cm) or 2 muffin trays with cupcake patties
Line and grease paper
Bake 85 min for a loaf
Bake 30 min for muffins...
or until skewer comes out clean
Cool for 20 minutes then turn out
This recipe is adapted from Donna Haye's Banana, Raspberry Coconut bar cake.
It is fairly robust - I have added extra banana in the past without any problems.
You could replace brown sugar with Rapadura sugar if you were after a more caramel flavour.
For a decadent twist throw in a couple of handfuls of white chocolate bits in the final blending stage.
If you enjoy - please like and rate - Thanks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Low FODMAP Tomato Relish
- FODMAP friendly all around curry paste
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Pickle spice mix
- Carrot Cake Cereal
- Masala Chai Carrot Cake