- 1 package Peppermint Crowns
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 package biscuits, your choice of type
- 3 drops Peppermint Essence
- 20 gram dessicated coconut, For coating
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add packet of mints to bowl.
Mill 10s/sp 9
Add Pk of Biscuits
Mill 10s/sp 9
add3 Drops of Peppermint essence
Add 1 Can Condensed milk
Mix 20s/sp 10, or untill completely mixed into ball
Very quickly scoop out mix and roll into a log coat with Dessicated coconut
Slice into bite size pieces
Any kind of plain biscuit can be used, I like to use choc Ripple or Arrowroot. You may like to use something different
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests