- 510 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 225 grams Butter
- 425 grams raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons molassses
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 340 grams Dark Chocolate Melts
22h 10minPreparation 8h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put butter, sugar and molasses in bowl. Mix 30seconds-1 minute/speed 5, scrape sides if needed.
Add eggs and vanilla. Mix 10 seconds/speed 4.
Add flour, salt and bicarbonate soda, mix 30 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down sides.
Add choc melts and stir 30 seconds/ speed 3. Use spatula to assist if necessary.
Put dough into a bowl and cover with cling wrap. Refrigerate overnight. I stirred mine a little more with the spatula after putting it into the bowl to make sure the chocolate discs were evenly distributed.
Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius. Line tray with baking paper.
Roll into 10cm balls and place well spaced onto tray. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
Cookies should look under done. Allow to sit on tray after removing from oven to cool.
Mine, pictured, are a little over done.
This recipe was converted from 'In Jennie's Kitchen'. Original recipe can be found here: //www.injennieskitchen.com/2010/03/chocolate-chip-cookies/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- 7 layer bars
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Lemon, Chicken & Rosemary Risotto - Low FODMAP
- Zucchini Hummus - Low FODMAP
- Fresh Mozzarella, Spinach and Basil Lasagna (Low FODMAP)
- Beef Burgundy Low-FODMAP
- Berry and Rhubarb Crumble Low FODMAP
- Tuna Casserole Low-FODMAP
- Pumpkin Soup Low-FODMAP
- Low FODMAP Banana Bread
- Nut Free Raw Cacao Treat Balls