- 210 g SRF
- 10 g PSYLLIUM HUSK (opotional)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp mixed spice
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 2 --- EGGS (50G)
- 65 g Grapeseed Oil
- 65 g full cream milk
- 65 g water
- 25 g naked GINGER
- 150 g dates (100g dry and 50g fresh if possible)
- 1/4 tsp bicarb soda
- extra chopped ginger to sprinkle on top of muffins at the end
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Heat oven to 180 degrees fan forced or 200 degrees conventional. Add dry mix to bowl and mix speed 5 for 5 seconds then SET ASIDE
2) Add dates to bowl and chop speed 6 for 5 seconds
3) Cook dates 2 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed soft. Allow to cool and then mix in carb soda.
4) Add wet and the reserved dry ingredients. Then add the chopped ginger.
5) Mix on REVERSE speed 5 for 5 seconds
6) Scoop into oiled muffin tins and sprinkle reserved extra ginger on top and cook for 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until skewer inserted comes out dry.
7) Cool slightly, remove from tins and place on a wired rack, cover and let them cool
FREEZE WELL and nice served warm with butter or cold.
Accessories you need
If alergic to egg you can omit egg altogether and it still tastes amazing!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moist white chocolate and vanilla mud cake with cream cheese icing
- Moist Vanilla mud cupcakes
- Cranberry Cosmopolitan
- chocolate peanut butter frosting
- Coconut, lemon and white magic bean cake
- Parsnip cake with cream cheese icing
- LYCHEE AND MINT KIDS BIRTHDAY SLUSHIES
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies Sandwhiches
- RAINBOW white bean birthday cake
- Morning Glory muffins (converted from Nico Moretti's Cooking Passions cookbook)
- Chermoula marinated chicken with moroccan beans and quinoa
- Rainbow cake with cream cheese icing