- 150 grams almonds
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams Butter, Softened
- 2 eggs
- 140 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda, or Bicarbonate of soda
- 70 grams golden syrup, or Honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 - 4 overripe bananas, Mashed
1h 50minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Measure almonds into bowl and mill for 15 seconds on 7. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
Into the bowl, measure the butter and brown sugar. Mix for 1 minute on speed 4. Scrape sides of bowl.
Add eggs and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4. Scrape sides of bowl.
Add golden syrup and mashed banana and mix for 20 seconds on speed 6.
Add almond/hazelnut meal, flour, cinnamon, bicarb soda and mix for 1 minute on speed 6 or until well combined.
Pour mixture into greased loaf tin and bake at 160C for approximately 50-60 minutes.
My 'Gloria Jean's' Style Banana Bread
Accessories you need
You can add sliced banana on the top and glaze with golden syrup.
Slice when cooled, and serve buttered
Nice and moist!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites