- 250 gram raw sugar
- 40 gram Butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 350 gram Self Raising Flour
- 30 gram cocoa, or suit to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 gram Milk
Preheat oven 180 degrees. Grease 20cm round cake tin.
Place raw sugar into bowl and mill 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add 40 grams of softened butter. Mix 10 seconds on speed 5. While still mixing, continue for a further 30 seconds - add eggs separately through the hole in the lid during this time.
Add SR Flour, Cocoa, Salt and Milk. Mix 10 seconds speed 5. Scrape down sides and mix for futher 10 seconds, speed 5.
Place in greased cake tin. Cook 45 mins at 180 degrees.
My mother-in-laws Chocolate Cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW