- 155 g Self Raising Flour
- 55 g custard powder
- 50 g pure icing sugar
- 140 g Butter cold
- 100 g Butter soft
- 200 g pure icing sugar
- 1 level tablespoons Milk
- 1 level teaspoons vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
- Heat oven to 180 deg.
- Line oven tray with baking paper
- Add 155g self raising flour
- Add 55g custard powder
- Add 50g icing sugar
- Add 140g cold butter chopped into 2cm squares
- Blend 20 secs on speed 6 until combined
- Roll into balls approximately 15 grams each
- Place onto prepared tray and press gently with a fork to flatten.
- Bake in a moderate oven (160 to 180) until bottoms are golden brown. Remove and cool before joining with vanilla icing.
- Clean bowl and add all icing ingredients.
- Place butter, icing sugar, milk and vanilla into mixing bowl. 1min/speed 4. Scape down sides if bowl. Mix again 20sec/speed 4.
- Sandwich two biscuits together with icing to make yo-yo.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- That Thermo Chick’s Lunch Box Cookies
- Fat Free Carrot Cake
- Pupcakes for your dog
- Lemon Slice Protein Balls
- ANZAC cookies with almonds and chia
- Orange Drop Biccies
- Caramilk Slice
- Apple Rum Cake
- Lemon cake
- That Thermo Chick's Gluten Free, Vegan & Paleo Anzac Biscuits
- Choc caramel muesli slice