- 40 grams Butter
- 280 grams Boiling water
- 125 grams SR flour
- 4 eggs
Preheat Oven to 170 Degrees Fan Forced
Add Boiling Water and Butter Heat 1min 30 Secs 100 Degress Sp1
Add SR Flour Mix 20 seconds Sp4 Stop Selector
Turn to Sp5 and drop eggs one at a time onto blades while mixing
Mix 30 seconds Sp5
Spoon on to prepared baking tray and cook for 30 minutes.
Take out of oven cool down add cream custard decorate to your desire.
Recipe is from my Mother and has been used in our family for 40 years Enjoy and would love feedback
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake