- 40 grams Butter
- 280 grams Boiling water
- 125 grams SR flour
- 4 eggs
Preheat Oven to 170 Degrees Fan Forced
Add Boiling Water and Butter Heat 1min 30 Secs 100 Degress Sp1
Add SR Flour Mix 20 seconds Sp4 Stop Selector
Turn to Sp5 and drop eggs one at a time onto blades while mixing
Mix 30 seconds Sp5
Spoon on to prepared baking tray and cook for 30 minutes.
Take out of oven cool down add cream custard decorate to your desire.
Recipe is from my Mother and has been used in our family for 40 years Enjoy and would love feedback
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice
- Peanut butter & Chickpea Blondies
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar