- 85 g almonds
- 140 g White Rice
- 200 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 200 g dark chocolate, in pieces
- 35 g cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 190 g dark Brown Sugar
- 100 g un-chopped nuts of choice
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 180°C. Line an 18cm square pan with baking paper that comes
over the sides for easy removal.
Place almonds into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 7. Set aside,
Place rice into TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 9. Add to almonds.
Place butter and chocolate into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Melt for 3 minutes at 50°C on speed 3. Cool slightly.
Add cocoa and eggs and mix for 30 seconds on speed 5.
Add sugar with almond and rice flours and mix for 10-15 seconds on speed 6 until all blended.
Add nuts and incorporate for 5 seconds on speed 4.
Pour into pan and cook for 40 minutes. Turn down heat to 160°C if necessary
during the last 10 minutes of cooking time. Allow to cool in pan before removing and cutting into squares. Dust with icing sugar to serve
Other users also liked...
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup