- 85 g almonds
- 140 g White Rice
- 200 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 200 g dark chocolate, in pieces
- 35 g cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 190 g dark Brown Sugar
- 100 g un-chopped nuts of choice
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 180°C. Line an 18cm square pan with baking paper that comes
over the sides for easy removal.
Place almonds into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 7. Set aside,
Place rice into TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 9. Add to almonds.
Place butter and chocolate into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Melt for 3 minutes at 50°C on speed 3. Cool slightly.
Add cocoa and eggs and mix for 30 seconds on speed 5.
Add sugar with almond and rice flours and mix for 10-15 seconds on speed 6 until all blended.
Add nuts and incorporate for 5 seconds on speed 4.
Pour into pan and cook for 40 minutes. Turn down heat to 160°C if necessary
during the last 10 minutes of cooking time. Allow to cool in pan before removing and cutting into squares. Dust with icing sugar to serve
Other users also liked...
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Healthy Slice
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites