- 85 g almonds
- 140 g White Rice
- 200 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 200 g dark chocolate, in pieces
- 35 g cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 190 g dark Brown Sugar
- 100 g un-chopped nuts of choice
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 180°C. Line an 18cm square pan with baking paper that comes
over the sides for easy removal.
Place almonds into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 7. Set aside,
Place rice into TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 9. Add to almonds.
Place butter and chocolate into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Melt for 3 minutes at 50°C on speed 3. Cool slightly.
Add cocoa and eggs and mix for 30 seconds on speed 5.
Add sugar with almond and rice flours and mix for 10-15 seconds on speed 6 until all blended.
Add nuts and incorporate for 5 seconds on speed 4.
Pour into pan and cook for 40 minutes. Turn down heat to 160°C if necessary
during the last 10 minutes of cooking time. Allow to cool in pan before removing and cutting into squares. Dust with icing sugar to serve
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil