- 85 g almonds
- 140 g White Rice
- 200 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 200 g dark chocolate, in pieces
- 35 g cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 190 g dark Brown Sugar
- 100 g un-chopped nuts of choice
45minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 40min
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 180°C. Line an 18cm square pan with baking paper that comes
over the sides for easy removal.
Place almonds into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 7. Set aside,
Place rice into TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 9. Add to almonds.
Place butter and chocolate into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Melt for 3 minutes at 50°C on speed 3. Cool slightly.
Add cocoa and eggs and mix for 30 seconds on speed 5.
Add sugar with almond and rice flours and mix for 10-15 seconds on speed 6 until all blended.
Add nuts and incorporate for 5 seconds on speed 4.
Pour into pan and cook for 40 minutes. Turn down heat to 160°C if necessary
during the last 10 minutes of cooking time. Allow to cool in pan before removing and cutting into squares. Dust with icing sugar to serve
Other users also liked...
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Almond Bread
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart