- 350 g dark chocolate
- 130 g peanuts
- 40 g walnuts
- 90 g coconut oil
- 120 g honey
- 5 g Vanilla ess
- 220 g rolled oats
- 100 g Desiccated Coconut
- 1. Place chocolate (after breaking into approx 2-4 squares), peanuts, and walnuts into the TM Bowl and grate 10 Sec on Sp 6
- 2. Add coconut oil, honey, vanilla essence & melt 4 mins at 50 degrees and speed 3
- 3. Add rolled oats and coconut and mix 40 secs, , Sp 3
- 4. Pour into a prepared tray lined with baking paper, press into place until packed firmly using a piece of baking paper on top to smooth out and refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes until set.
- 5. Lift baking paper with slice on top out of the tray and cut into approximately 2cm x 2cm slices. Store in refrigerator.
- Variation: For a more fudgy texture then use 100g peanut butter and 80g peanuts instead of the 130g peanuts and just chop the peanuts in the first step and add the peanut butter with other wet ingredients in step 2.
- Recipe contributed by Sarah Calvert, WA Consultant
Tip/Variation: For a more fudgy texture then use 100g peanut butter and 80g peanuts instead of the 130g peanuts and just chop the peanuts in the first step and add the peanut butter with other wet ingredients in step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)