- 350 g dark chocolate
- 130 g peanuts
- 40 g walnuts
- 90 g coconut oil
- 120 g honey
- 5 g Vanilla ess
- 220 g rolled oats
- 100 g Desiccated Coconut
- 1. Place chocolate (after breaking into approx 2-4 squares), peanuts, and walnuts into the TM Bowl and grate 10 Sec on Sp 6
- 2. Add coconut oil, honey, vanilla essence & melt 4 mins at 50 degrees and speed 3
- 3. Add rolled oats and coconut and mix 40 secs, , Sp 3
- 4. Pour into a prepared tray lined with baking paper, press into place until packed firmly using a piece of baking paper on top to smooth out and refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes until set.
- 5. Lift baking paper with slice on top out of the tray and cut into approximately 2cm x 2cm slices. Store in refrigerator.
- Variation: For a more fudgy texture then use 100g peanut butter and 80g peanuts instead of the 130g peanuts and just chop the peanuts in the first step and add the peanut butter with other wet ingredients in step 2.
- Recipe contributed by Sarah Calvert, WA Consultant
Tip/Variation: For a more fudgy texture then use 100g peanut butter and 80g peanuts instead of the 130g peanuts and just chop the peanuts in the first step and add the peanut butter with other wet ingredients in step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)