- 350 g dark chocolate
- 130 g peanuts
- 40 g walnuts
- 90 g coconut oil
- 120 g honey
- 5 g Vanilla ess
- 220 g rolled oats
- 100 g Desiccated Coconut
- 1. Place chocolate (after breaking into approx 2-4 squares), peanuts, and walnuts into the TM Bowl and grate 10 Sec on Sp 6
- 2. Add coconut oil, honey, vanilla essence & melt 4 mins at 50 degrees and speed 3
- 3. Add rolled oats and coconut and mix 40 secs, , Sp 3
- 4. Pour into a prepared tray lined with baking paper, press into place until packed firmly using a piece of baking paper on top to smooth out and refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes until set.
- 5. Lift baking paper with slice on top out of the tray and cut into approximately 2cm x 2cm slices. Store in refrigerator.
- Variation: For a more fudgy texture then use 100g peanut butter and 80g peanuts instead of the 130g peanuts and just chop the peanuts in the first step and add the peanut butter with other wet ingredients in step 2.
- Recipe contributed by Sarah Calvert, WA Consultant
Tip/Variation: For a more fudgy texture then use 100g peanut butter and 80g peanuts instead of the 130g peanuts and just chop the peanuts in the first step and add the peanut butter with other wet ingredients in step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins