- 350 g dark chocolate
- 130 g peanuts
- 40 g walnuts
- 90 g coconut oil
- 120 g honey
- 5 g Vanilla ess
- 220 g rolled oats
- 100 g Desiccated Coconut
- 1. Place chocolate (after breaking into approx 2-4 squares), peanuts, and walnuts into the TM Bowl and grate 10 Sec on Sp 6
- 2. Add coconut oil, honey, vanilla essence & melt 4 mins at 50 degrees and speed 3
- 3. Add rolled oats and coconut and mix 40 secs, , Sp 3
- 4. Pour into a prepared tray lined with baking paper, press into place until packed firmly using a piece of baking paper on top to smooth out and refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes until set.
- 5. Lift baking paper with slice on top out of the tray and cut into approximately 2cm x 2cm slices. Store in refrigerator.
- Variation: For a more fudgy texture then use 100g peanut butter and 80g peanuts instead of the 130g peanuts and just chop the peanuts in the first step and add the peanut butter with other wet ingredients in step 2.
- Recipe contributed by Sarah Calvert, WA Consultant
Tip/Variation: For a more fudgy texture then use 100g peanut butter and 80g peanuts instead of the 130g peanuts and just chop the peanuts in the first step and add the peanut butter with other wet ingredients in step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Honey cheese bread
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Immune boosting brew
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte