- 2 heaped tablespoons honey
- 2 heaped tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 60 grams Butter
- 1 portion Rolled Oats (2 Cups)
- 1 portion trail mix (1 cup)
8Recipe is created for
- Grease and line a standard sized (approximately) 17X28cm rectangular baking tray with baking paper, allowing the edges to overhang.
- Place the peanut butter, honey, brown sugar, vanilla essence and butter into the TM bowl.
- Mix for 5 minutes 80 degrees, Speed 2 or until the mixture has thickened slightly.
- Add the rolled oats & trail mix.
- Mix for 30 seconds on Reverse, Speed 2 or until the mixture is very well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tray and press down very firmly with the back of a spoon or MC over baking paper.
- Place the tray into the fridge for 2 hours.
- Take out and cut into long bars.
- Place the bars into an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
No Bake Muesli Bars
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Variation Raspberry chocolate raw slice
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Paleo Banana and Blueberry Bread
- Lactation cookies
- Mini monsters
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes
- Patricia's Almond Biscuits
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake
- Beer Brownies
- LSA Banana Bread