- 40 g Coconut sugar
- 40 g Butter
- 280 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 150 g Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g fresh bananas, roughly chopped
- extra banana, for topping (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line and/or spray 6 mini loaf tins.
Add sugar to TM bowl and mill for 4 sec/Sp 10.
Scrape down sides of bowl, add butter and heat for 2 ½ mins/50ºC/Sp 1.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 sec/Sp 5/Reverse.
Pour batter into prepared mini loaf tins. Top with fresh banana slices.
Bake for 25-30 mins or until golden and a skewer inserted comes out clean.
How to make the magic happen.......
Accessories you need
SUGAR REDUCED because the original recipe wanted 150g sugar!!!! I have REDUCED the amount drastically!!!
I can't remember where I bought my tins, but it was at once of the 3 major supermarkets.
These make a great gift! The small size is perfect for gift giving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Not-too-naughty Easter Slice
- Delicious french onion and spinach cob loaf
- Fruit and Veg Slurpie
- 1 ingredient peanut butter - Clone of Quick and Easy Peanut Butter
- Rice bubble slice - refined sugar free, lunch box friendly!
- Delicious french onion dip
- Nushi's Tahini Paste
- Nushi's Thai Basil and Spinach Pesto
- Nushi's Banana and Blueberry Pikelets
- Nushi's Mango Chia Pudding
- Nushi's Varomarised Chook
- Nushi's Kashmiri Chicken, Lentil and Pumpkin Curry