- 160 grams Mixture of Almonds & Other nuts, use half Almonds and half Walnuts, pistachios or other nuts
- 80 grams sunflower seeds
- 35 grams pepitas
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 80 grams Coconut, chips or shredded
- 1.5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 45 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams raw honey or rice malt syrup
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the 80grams of whole almonds into TM bowl. Speed 10 for 6 seconds to make Almond Meal. Tip into a spare mixing bowl
Add extra almonds and other nuts to bowl with shredded coconut or coconut chips and chop on speed 6 for 5 sec
Add cinnamon, sunflower, pepitas and sesame seeds into TM bowl.
Reverse Speed 3 for 10 seconds
Tip all contents of bowl into the reserved almond meal. No need to wash TM bowl.
Add coconut oil, honey/rice malt syrup and vanilla to TM bowl. Heat 50 degrees 2 minutes on speed 2
Once melted tip reserved mix into TM bowl. Reverse 10 seconds Speed 3 until mix is coated
Spread mixture over large baking tray, breaking up any chunks with spatula
Bake for 18 minutes.
Take out of oven and mix around and break up and pieces with spatula and put back in oven for 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool and Store in airtight container
Eat as is or serve with yogurt/banana/milk
Preheat Oven to 180 degrees
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE