- 120 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams honey
- 150 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams sultanas
- 50 grams seed mix
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 100 grams chocolate chips
- 50 grams plain flour, More if required
- 80 grams brown sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line two baking trays with baking paper or Thermomix Oven Mat
Place coconut oil, sugar and honey into Thermomix Bowl. Melt 4 minutes, 110 deg on Speed 4, or until melted
Add all other ingredients except chocolate chips (as the mixture will be too hot and will melt the chips)
Mix 20 Seconds, Speed 4, Reverse. Add chocolate chips when mixture has cooled slightly.
Roll into balls and press into biscuits approx 5cm wide. Gently press extra chocolate chips and seeds onto top if desired.
Bake approximately 10-12 minutes until golden brown
Sesame seeds sprinkled on the top of cookies prior to cooking are delicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Grandma's Hedgehog Slice
- Ginger and Chocolate Slice
- Easy Peasy Cheese Puffs
- Chocolate Tiramisu
- Fruit and Nut Chocolate Slab
- Almond and Chocolate Dukkah
- Do Anything Bread Dough
- On The Go Choc-Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Homemade Muesli Rounds (Nut Free)
- Cashew and Vanilla Bean Nut Butter
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)