- 120 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams honey
- 150 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams sultanas
- 50 grams seed mix
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 100 grams chocolate chips
- 50 grams plain flour, More if required
- 80 grams brown sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line two baking trays with baking paper or Thermomix Oven Mat
Place coconut oil, sugar and honey into Thermomix Bowl. Melt 4 minutes, 110 deg on Speed 4, or until melted
Add all other ingredients except chocolate chips (as the mixture will be too hot and will melt the chips)
Mix 20 Seconds, Speed 4, Reverse. Add chocolate chips when mixture has cooled slightly.
Roll into balls and press into biscuits approx 5cm wide. Gently press extra chocolate chips and seeds onto top if desired.
Bake approximately 10-12 minutes until golden brown
Sesame seeds sprinkled on the top of cookies prior to cooking are delicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Grandma's Hedgehog Slice
- Ginger and Chocolate Slice
- Easy Peasy Cheese Puffs
- Chocolate Tiramisu
- Fruit and Nut Chocolate Slab
- Almond and Chocolate Dukkah
- Do Anything Bread Dough
- On The Go Choc-Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Homemade Muesli Rounds (Nut Free)
- Cashew and Vanilla Bean Nut Butter
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies